An organized, well-developed Quality Process is essential in delivering Quality Service. Our Process is unmatched in the Cleaning industry. Our Key Quality ingredients ensure that your service delivery is what you expect on each visit. We build quality into our process by:
- Selecting the right personnel.
A complete background check and a check of their work and references is completed before being hired.
- Maintaining a high level of ongoing training
- Providing the right tools, chemicals and equipment
- A thorough understanding of your Scope of Work
- Supervise, inspect and monitor each employee’s performance
- Assign an operations manager to your account, who’s duties include:
- Implement frequency and schedule all activity
- Follow–up on quality issues
- Maintain contact with our field supervisors
- Ask for and record feedback from our customers
- Understand Feedback to maintain, consistency, and continuous improvement
- Discuss and implement special services when needed
Supervisors randomly visit client's sites to inspect the quality of the work performed. These same Supervisors handle your location if an employee is out sick or on vacation. This eliminates the need for fill in crews.
Technology Increases Efficiency and Quality
“We are leading the commercial cleaning industry in the use of technology to service our customer and drive efficiencies throughout our company”
Bruce Reed - Owner Bruce Reed Building Maintenance Services LLC on Cleaning Technology.
Bruce Reed Building Maintenance Services LLC incorporates one of the most important breakthroughs in recent years the use of microfiber cloths and mops. Microfiber is a synthetic material made up of ultra fine strands that are able to reach into microscopic crevices of surfaces to more effectively remove soils and bacteria. Microfiber is also designed such that, when used, the fibers become positively charged so that they attract and trap negatively charged dust and dirt, thus adding health benefits to the work environment. Microfiber offers cleaning companies an advantage in their ability to improve productivity, while maintaining higher levels of cleaning performance.
Microfiber cost and performance benefits continue because they can translate into savings for our customers. Invasive floor restoration procedures such as strip and finish can be costly especially for larger facilities, but because of its unparalleled effectiveness in lifting and removing soil from floors, with regular maintenance of floors using microfiber, additional cost saving can be achieved by reducing the frequency that expensive strip and finish procedures are needed. In addition, the ongoing usage of microfiber flat mops will provide additional cost savings by reducing the amount of floor cleaning chemical required.
High Powered HEPA Filtered Upright and Backpack Vacuums
Bruce Reed Building Maintenance Services LLC makes the allergenic “dust storms” of your vacuum a thing of the past with a HEPA filter vacuum. We use these vacuums exclusively to remove 99.97% of the allergens that pass through when you vacuum carpets and furniture, a favorite hiding place for dust mites and allergens. In addition, many allergists recommend frequent vacuuming with a HEPA filter vacuum to improve indoor air quality and remove allergens.
Green Technology Programs
We design the right “Green Clean” program for each customer. Our programs have been shown to improve:
- Waste and Cost Reduction
- Risk Mitigation
- Enhanced Public Relations
- A Healthier, Safer workplace
- Reduce negative environmental impact
- Highest quality commercial cleaning services, equipment and chemical